Select your required Language to download a printable PDF version of Anamaria Maier’s résumé.
Predominantly described as “Intense”,“Sophisticated” and “Sensual” by casting directors and acting coaches , Anamaria Maier is a Multilingual Actress, Marketing & Communications maven.
She caught the Acting bug while studying Law in Bucharest, discovering “The Power of the Actor” – the internationally acclaimed acting method developed by Ivana Chubbuck which incorporates behavioral psychology, a topic Anamaria explores frequently.
Following her dreams led her to Rome where she enrolled in a Bilingual Acting Programme and continued to hone her craft with great dedication.
Her sharp mind, sensitive spirit and charismatic presence allow her to inspire and create multilayered characters.
When she is not Acting, Anamaria is most likely amazing others with her skills and unique voice in Marketing Communications.
- 2020 Helen Mirren Teaches Acting Masterclass
- 2020 Samuel L. Jackson Acting Masterclass
- 2019 Prepararsi all’Obiettivo – by Fabrizio Costa, Claudia Marotti, Stefano Rabbolini
- 2019 Bernard Hiller Rome Masterclass
- 2017 Prepararsi all’Obiettivo – Veronica Pivetti, Luca Ribuoli, S. Rabbolini & Teresa Razzauti
- 2017 Professione Artista – L’Attore di Successo – by Paolo Conticini & Pino Ammendola
- 2017 Doris von Thury Audition / Acting Class
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Power of the Actor by Ivana Chubbuck – uditore
- 2016, 2017, 2018 Patrizia de Santis “Chubbuck Technique” Acting Workshop
- 2016 International Casting Preparation Workshop – Franco Alberto Cucchini, P. de Santis
- 2015 – 2018 H.T. Studio de Santis – Chubbuck Technique Master in Cinema
- 2013 – The Perfect Voice – Roger Love Method
- 2013 – Ivana Chubbuck Tecnique – Mandragora Movies Acting Studio
Full list of courses and workshops available on iMDB Pro: www.imdb.me/anamariamaier/
- Silicon Valley Digital Marketing Institute– Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Spiru Haret University– Faculty of Legal, Political and Administrative Sciences
Leonardo – Lux Vide Role: Florentine Noblewoman Director: Daniel Percival
- VANISHING BALANCES: MAFIA VS. YAKUZA Valentina Iperfire Productions
- STUPIDITA’ – Rome Fine Arts Academy – Character: Secretary – Director: Roberto Frascella
- USA LA TESTA – Rome Fine Arts Academy – Character: Olga – Director: Giovanni Matteucci
- IO HO DENUNCIATO – Reporter – Director: Gabriel Cash
- Spot Bernard Hiller Acting Studios – We are the World
- Spot Business Class Viaggi – Veratour
- Spot HT Studio de Santis
- Il Soldato Spaccone – Character: Flaminia
- Artisti 7607
- Mujeres nel Cinema
- Donne in Regia
- HT Studio de Santis
- English (American as well as British)